- Waterproof and windproof polyester shell
- Waterproof seams are taped and sealed
- 600-fill power down insulation for maximum warmth
- Grow-A-Long sleeves extend up to 3.5cm
- SnowGuard fleece inner cuffs with thumbhole lock out snow & cold
- Hood and upper body have a super-cosy 'teddy' fleece lining
- Lower body has down-filled quilted nylon lining
- Mesh stowaway pocket inside to stash gloves & hats
- Below hip length with droptail hem for added coverage and protection
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Boys' Expedition Parka:
This Jacket Is not as good as the old style. There is no drawstring on the inside to pull it in tighter like it's predecessor and the fur lining inside moults. I only had to pull it very slightly and small clumps came out very easily.
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this suitable as a ski jacket? What other jackets in your boys range are suitable for skiing?Asked on 1/2/2016 by Me from Winchester
A:This is a parka, rather than a jacket. If a jacket length is more suitable for skiing, our Waterproof Squall Jacket maybe worth considering.Answered on 1/4/2016 by Claire from Lands' End