Little Boy 1188
- Waterproof and windproof polyester shell
- Waterproof seams are taped and sealed
- 600-fill power down insulation for maximum warmth
- Grow-A-Long sleeves extend up to 3.5cm/1½ inches to fit them as they grow
- SnowGuard fleece inner cuffs with thumbhole lock out snow & cold
- 3-piece hood with removable faux fur trim
- Upper body has a super-cosy 'teddy' fleece lining
- Lower body has down-filled quilted nylon lining
- Elbow patches & plenty of pockets
- 100% polyester shell/upper body lining; 100% nylon lower body/sleeve lining; 80% down/20% feather insulation.
- Machine wash
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Lots of Pockets
- Wind Resistant
Comments about Boys' Expedition Parka:
My son loves his coat. I bought him the previous version of this coat and it was very durable and warm. Everyone comments on this coat and how warm it is. Lots of pockets very warm and looks good. Perfect for cold months and keeps my son warm even in bitter cold.
Would definitely recommend.
- Feels true to size
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:which part of the jacket is down-filled? Are there any down insulation on sleeves and upper body?Asked on 10/14/2016 by MommyMay
Q:Is this jacket warm enough for temperature below -5C degrees?Asked on 9/29/2016 by Eva from Glasgow
A:Hi, and thanks for your question. I am pleased to say that our Expedition Parka has been tested as comfortable at up to -15 degrees provided it is worn with other suitable clothing for the conditions. I hope this helps but, should you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 220 106.