Little Boy 1188
- Warm, light winter coat for boys
- Brushed plaid shell is water-repellent
- Water-repellent ripstop nylon yoke and sleeve panels
- Super-soft fleece lining in the body and hood
- Heat-preserving synthetic insulation throughout
- Zip front with popper-fastening storm flap
- Interior SnowGuard fleece cuffs with thumb loops lock out cold and snow
- Fleece-lined front pockets
- Dropped hem for extra coverage
- 100% polyester shell/lining/insulation; 100% nylon yoke/sleeve panels
- Machine wash
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Wind Resistant
- Cross Country
Comments about Boys' Fleece-lined Insulated Parka:
Bought these coats for my two grandsons, age 5 and 3. I have them as Christmas gifts, and I will be
proud to give them. This winter has started off very cold. The hoods are so 'cutchy' lined and elasticated to keep the head toasty. Little thumb holds in for the hands.....very pleased.
- Feels true to size
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:hi, i see this is described as having a 'brushed shell' - does that mean the outside of the coat is a soft fabric rather than a 'shiny' waterproof kind of fabric? thank youAsked on 11/6/2017 by Elisheva from London
A:Thank you for your enquiry.
Yes, the fabric has a soft and flannel-like texture and the fleece lining adds to its warmth. It is 100% polyester which is a durable fabric without pores. It has a waterproof coating which renders it water repellant. This means it can be worn in light showers, but is not water resistant for wearing in heavy rain.
I hope this helps.