Little Kid/Big Kid 6
Optional embroidery service: monogram £3.50; motif £3.50 (motif with monogram £7)
Please note: where this item is shown with an embroidered motif and/or monogram, it is an optional service, and can be ordered by calling our sales advisors on Freephone: 0800 376 7974
- New, more modern silhouette
- Fun pop colour interior lining
- Made from durable, 600-denier polyester
- Reinforced, 1200-denier polyester base keeps it upright
- Lash strap provides external carrying capacity
- Reflective trim also helps keep kids visible
- Adjustable sternum strap keeps shoulder straps in the perfect position for comfort
- Padded shoulder straps and back panels for comfort
- Handy loop for clipping on a lunch box
- Spot clean
- 48cm/19ins high x 33cm/13ins wide x 20.5cm/8ins deep.
- Capacity: 2100 cubic inches.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Well Made
Comments about Boys' Print Classmate Large Backpack:
Great for secondary school use.
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:The cleaning instructions are to "spot clean". Is that only to keep the bag water repellent or can it be machine washed?Asked on 8/12/2017 by Dee from London, UK
Q:My son has one of these from a few years ago but it has worn out after a lot of hard wear and I need to replace it. I can see the style options have changed (I prefer the old ones). Could you confirm if this has a handy clip in the pocket for attaching keys so they don't get lost.Asked on 7/17/2017 by Nicky from Surrey
Q:I'm looking for a backpack suitable for UK secondary schools, that comfortably takes A4 folders. Is this backpack the right size?Asked on 7/14/2017 by Jacky from London
Q:Hi I want to customize this pack and have my son's name embroidered, is that possible? It is normally possible, but I can't see the relevant instructions on the .co.uk site - only on the American site.Asked on 7/6/2016 by Henrietta from dUBLIN
A:Thank you for your enquiry.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused regards the monogramming.
I can confirm that it will be possible, our web department are making sure this option is available, however it will probably be on July 11th 2016 that you can do it.
Our free phone number is 0800 220 106 if you wish to place your order before that with a sales advisor.