Little Boy 1188
UPF 50 sun protection they can wear
It's not easy keeping little ones protected from the sun, which is why our kids' rash vests are so cool. Lightweight and easy to wear they're the ultimate back-up to sunscreen, with a UPF 50 rating (the highest possible) that lasts the life of the garment, through lots of washing and exposure to sun and chlorine.
- Rash vest can be worn in/out of the water
- UPF 50 protection blocks 98% of UV rays
- Long sleeves and hood for ultimate coverage
- Handy kangaroo pocket
- Stretchy fabric holds its shape when wet, dries quickly
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 82% nylon/18% elastane; hand wash.
- Read more about our swimwear's UPF protection here