£26.00 to £30.00
Little Boy 1188
- Hooded jacket for boys who don't 'do' coats
- Sueded sweatshirt fabric on the outside
- Cosy-soft sherpa fleece lines the body and hood (sleeves are unlined for ease of wear)
- Kangaroo front pocket
- Zip fastening with easy-pull tab
- Sturdy rib-knit cuffs and hem
- 80% cotton/20% polyester; sherpa lining: 100% polyester; rib trims: 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- CALL FREEPHONE: 0800 376 7974 to request an embroidered name/initials on the back of the sherpa - cost £3.50
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Well Made
- Casual Wear
My 11 year-old loves this and the monogram. He either wears something constantly or not at all and this is a real hit.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the chest measurement of the Boys Sherpa lined hoodie in size L please?Asked on 11/25/2017 by Kim from Scarborough