- Waterproof, windproof shell with waterproof insert
- Lightweight insulation adds warmth
- 60-gram insulation at the back; exterior zip pocket holds a handwarmer packet (not supplied)
- Gauntlet style offers plenty of coverage; cinches to keep heat in, snow out
- Easily adjustable rip-grip wrist strap
- Articulated fingers flex easily
- Gripper palms for a secure hold
- EZ Touch index finger and thumb patches are touchscreen-friendly
- Cosy brushed tricot lining
- D-rings keep them paired when not in use
- 100% nylon shell; 100% polyester lining/insulation
- Machine wash
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Shape
- Bad Design
- Casual Wear
Bought these waterproof squall gloves for my grandchildren to use in the snow. They are not fit for purpose, there are 60 grams insulation in them as opposed to 150 in the ladies version. Why? Are children not supposed to have warm hands. We had to resort to using old pairs of fleece gloves which whilst not waterproof are at least warm.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:For the boys Squall gloves - what size would suit a 5 year old? Or, can you let me know what the measurements relate to?
ThanksAsked on 11/1/2017 by Clair from Surrey