- Rugged waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon shell
- Waterproof seams are taped and sealed
- 150gm Active Soft insulation for warmth without bulk
- Toasty 300-weight fleece lining in the upper body and hood, quilting in the bottom half
- Grow-A-Long sleeves extend up to 3.5cm
- Part-elasticated cuffs with rip-grip adjustable tabs
- SnowGuard wrist cuffs with thumbhole lock out snow & cold
- Mitten-friendly EZ-Zip Tabs
- Inner hanging loop and name label
- Longer parka length for extra coverage
TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMER: Designed for colder temperatures, harsher weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe (tested down to -20°C)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Wind Resistant
Comments about Boys' Waterproof Squall Parka:
Have been buying these coats for my boys for several years and they never disappoint. Sizing is a little on the large size, but not really a problem. They use these for school and outward bounds in the winter. Have washed them loads and they still remain sturdy, waterproof and very cosy. Always a great new choice of bright colours each season. One of my favourite products!
- Feels too large
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How do you wash it?Asked on 1/1/2016 by mrs e
A:This parka is machine washable but we recommend not using fabric softener.Answered on 1/4/2016 by Claire from Lands' End