- Soft, water-repellent polyester satin shell
- 600-fill power duck down (one of the highest for better insulation)
- Longer length gives extra protection
- Stylish shape has ruched detail on back and cuffs
- Zip front closure with rip-grip storm flap
- Princess seams add shape
- Zipped welt pockets
- Fleece cuffs with thumbhole to keep out snow & cold
- Sandwich quilting for even warmth distribution
- Attached hood with detachable faux fur trim
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe (tested down to -26°C)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Quality
Comments about Girls' Fashion Down Coat:
I bought this coat in a medium for my (tall) 9 year old daughter after buying a similar coat (blue with chevron stitching) from Landsend for winter 2013, a fantastic coat which she is still wearing. I was hoping that the fabric quality of this coat would be the same as the last seeing that the design is similar, unfortunately this is not the case and I am having to return this coat for a refund. Please consider restocking the other one as I could not fault it.
- Feels too small
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Will you be getting this coat in teal in the larger sizes? age 10 or 11?Asked on 11/3/2015 by Jules from London
A:We are not expecting any further stock of the Indonesian Teal. We do however still availability of the Black have.Answered on 11/4/2015 by Claire from Lands' End
Q:My daughter will be 13 in February so i am interesting in knowing the dimensions of this coat in a large so as to decide if the size will be suitable for her.Asked on 8/27/2015 by nimi from lagos, nigeria
A:The measurements required are as follows:
Large (12-13 yrs) - chest 38 inches - length 33 inches - sleeve 31.25 inches.
Please note the sleeve is measured from the back of the neck, over the should and down the outside of the arm.Answered on 8/27/2015 by Claire from Lands' End