- A light-as-a-feather coat with up-to-the-minute styling
- Shiny chevron quilted fabric catches the light as she moves
- 600-fill power down insulation is warm and bulk-free
- Attached hood with detachable faux fur ruff
- Back waist 'nips in' with cute elasticated quilt lines
- Front hidden zip and popper storm flap
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Fleece inner cuffs with thumb holds
- 56% polyester/44% nylon; 100% polyester lining, hood insulation and fleece cuffs; 45% modacrylic/43% acrylic/12% polyester fur ruff; 80% down/20% feather insulation
- Machine wash (remove fur ruff & dry clean separately)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well Made
- Casual Wear
- Night Out
- Wear To Work
Comments about Girls' Hyperdry Fashion Down Coat:
Love my coat. Im very skinny so definitely feel more snug and warm when im out. Scotlands too cold but now it doesn't bother me because i have my amazing coat.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:My older girls have the chevron down coat from a couple of years which is very thick and warm and this seems thinner? Do you have any other thicker down coats similar to theirs please?Asked on 9/29/2017 by Emma from London, UK
Q:Hi, Please could you tell me what warmth rating this coat is?
Many ThanksAsked on 11/7/2016 by Amy from Scotland
Q:Hi, is this coat waterproof/ shower proof? Thank you.Asked on 9/24/2016 by Sarah from Tunbridge wells