- 100-gram PrimaLoft insulation warms without weight
- Water-repellent finish makes water bead up, roll off
- Windproof shell blocks the cold from sneaking in
- Conveniently folds into self-storing front right pocket
- Attached hood with elasticated piping edge for a stay-put fit
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMER: Designed for colder temperatures, harsher weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe (tested down to -15°C)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Flattering style
- Good colour
- Good fabric
- Good value for money
- Casual wear
- Going out
Comments about Girls' Lightweight Insulated Packable Jacket:
Bought for my Granddaughter who loves it. It is light and warm and folds into its own bag so fits into her rucksack.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:When will you get more in stockAsked on 8/23/2016 by Fifi from London
Q:Hi, I'm trying to work our how warm this jacket is - will it be suitable for a London winter? ThanksAsked on 11/4/2015 by Enquiring mind from London, UK
A:Thank you for your enquiry.
Please be advised that although this is a warm lightweight coat, she may need something warmer for the depths of winter.
It is of course windproof which makes London more bearable, and worn with a typical winter wardrobe the rating is +5 degrees.Answered on 11/5/2015 by Angelina from Lands End