Was £100.00 Now £70.00
Little Girl 1186
Our warmest, waterproof performer
Looking for our warmest protection? Expedition Parka is it. For exceptional warming power, the parka is insulated with 600 fill down; ounce for ounce the best insulator out there. Plus, the windproof polyester shell has taped critical seams and is fully waterproof. Innovative features make it incredible value: Grow-A-Long arms easily extend for growing kids; SnowGuard wrist cuffs lock out the elements and an interior Stowaway Pocket is great for stashing mittens and a hat. While this parka won't fend off bears or yetis, we guarantee she'll be otherwise fully prepared for her daily adventures this winter!
- Brand new silhouette this season
- Waterproof, windproof, polyester shell
- Anti-pilling fleece hood, top body and cuff lining
- Exceptionally warm 600 fill power down insulation
- Grow-A-Long sleeves extend up to 3.5cm/1½ inches to fit them as they grow
- SnowGuard wrist cuffs keep out cold and snow
- 3-piece hood with removable faux fur trim
- Exposed centre-front zip with snap closure placket
- Side-and top-entry lower flap pockets; single welt chest pockets
- Drawcord elastic waist
- 100% polyester shell and upper body lining; 100% nylon lower body and sleeve lining; Insulation: 80% down/20% feathers
- Machine wash; remove & dry clean faux fur trim
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:What height is the little girl 4 years? I ordered boys one and the size on the size chart on the website is not the same as on the jacket.Asked on 10/16/2016 by Kasia from London
A:Hi. I'm sorry for any conflicting information on our website. Our Little Girls' Expedition Parka for 4 years measures 19 3/4" in length from the base of the collar, centre-back. I hope this helps but, should you require any further assistance, please call us on 0800 220 106.
Displaying question 1