Little Girl 1186
Water-wind-cold-and-kid proof; squall has it all!
Its a blizzard of kids coats out there, but it all boils down to two key words when it comes to the best protection: 'warm' and 'dry.' We build our childrens Squall® Jacket just like we do for adults with premium, bulk-free insulation and weather-proofing, but we also add tons of kid-friendly features like Grow-a-Long sleeves, SnowGuard sleeve cuffs and EZ-Zip tabs for mitten-clad hands. Then, we put on our white coats and protective eye gear and head to Kansas State Universitys special weather lab to test just how much cold our coats can take. And they take a lot! And last but not least, we know kids like to look stylish so we ensure these jackets are not just warm, they're pretty cool too.
- Brand new silhouette this season
- Rugged, waterproof, windproof 3-ply nylon shell
- Toasty 300-weight antistatic & anti-pilling fleece lining in the body & hood
- PolarThin insulation for warmth without bulk in the sleeves
- Waterproof seams are taped and sealed to keep out moisture
- Grow-A-Long sleeves extend up to 1½ inches to fit them as they grow
- SnowGuard wrist cuffs to keep out cold and snow
- Drawcord waist; chest pocket with exposed zip
- Lower flap pockets with snap closure
- Exposed centre-front zip under snap closure placket
- 3-piece hood with elastic sides
- Shell/sleeve lining: 100% nylon; Body lining/sleeve insulation: 100% polyester, machine wash
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMER