- Waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon shell
- Waterproof seams are taped and sealed
- Active Soft insulation in the sleeves adds warmth without bulk
- Ultra-cosy 300-weight fleece lining keeps in heat
- Grow-a-Long® sleeves extend 3.5cm
- SnowGuard wrist cuffs with thumbhole lock out snow & cold
- Mitten-friendly EZ-Zip tab
- Sits at the hip (Squall® Jacket is 5cm shorter than our Parka)
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMER: Designed for colder temperatures, harsher weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe (tested down to -21°C)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good fabric
- Going out
Comments about Girls' Waterproof Squall Jacket:
Very good jacket we have just had Storm Abigail and It kept her warm and dry.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are these coats quite a generous fit or should I go up a size? My daughter is almost 7.5yrs, she's slim but wears 8-9 size clothes in general, wasn't sure if I should go for the 10-11? ThanksAsked on 11/2/2015 by Bec from Somerset
A:I would suggest ordering her usual size as our fitting can be quite generous. The Small (8-9yrs) measures 35 inches around the chest, 22.5 inches in length and the sleeves are 27 inches long. The medium (10-12 yrs) is 38 inches around the chest, 24.25 inches in length and the sleeve is 29.75 inches long.
Please note the sleeve is measured from the back of the neck, over the shoulder and down the outside of the arm.Answered on 11/3/2015 by Claire from Lands' End