1. This free Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 years or over, except employees of Lands’ End UK, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the free Prize Draw.
3. Entry to the free Prize Draw is through subscribing to Lands’ End newsletters online and only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Applications from third parties will not be accepted.
4. Entry to the free Prize Draw is only open to new subscribers who submit their names and email addresses between 22nd June and 29th June 2012.
5. This is a free Prize Draw – no purchase necessary.
6. Entries must be made by midnight on 29th June 2012 to qualify for the free Prize Draw. Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. There will be a total of 1 free Prize Draw taking place. The winner will be notified by email within 7 working days of the free Prize Draw close.
8. The first name drawn randomly from the free Prize Draw entries will win a £500 Lands’ End voucher, which can be used across the UK range of Lands’ End products.
9. The prize is as described on the Lands’ End website, and is non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
10. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
11. Lands’ End UK Limited is responsible for the funding, promotion, publication and adjudication of the free Prize Draw.
12. Personal details supplied in association with the draw will not be passed on to any third parties, but Lands’ End does reserve the right promote the name of the winner either in print or via electronic media.
13. The free Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
14. The winner’s name is available upon the promoter’s receipt of a stamped addressed envelope. Promoter: Lands’ End UK Limited, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US