Terms and Conditions
1. This free prize draw is open to residents of the UK only, aged 18 years and over, except employees of Lands’ End UK Limited and Miss Pickering, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this draw.
2. For every Lands’ End Polo Style(s) purchased between the 1st April 2014 and 28th May 2014 one automatic entry will be made into a prize draw to win a bouquet of fresh flowers every month for a year.
3. The prize draw winner will be notified by telephone or email within 10 working days of the draw close on 28th May 2014.
4. All deliveries have to be signed for, as the flowers are perishable and sent by special delivery. The prize draw winner will be required to provide an address where they know someone will be in.
5. Flowers and bouquets can only be delivered to an address within the UK and ONLY ONE address can be used.
6. The prize of either one bouquet OR one flower arrangement will be sent to the winner every month for 1 calendar year commencing June 2014. 12 bouquets in total.
7. Deliveries to the following post codes may have to have a plant alternative as deliveries to these addresses are only guaranteed on a 48 or 72 hour delivery: GY1 Herm only (Channel Islands) GY9 Sark (Channel Islands) HS2 Lewis PA61 Colonsay PA62-75 Mull PA78 Coll ZE2-3 Shetlands KW16-17 Orkney PH30 Corrour PH41 Mallaig PH42 Eigg & Kuck
8. The prize is as described in the Lands’ End catalogue and on the Lands’ End website. There are no cash alternatives.
9. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
10. The winner’s name will be available upon the promoter’s receipt of a stamped addressed envelope. Promoter: Lands’ End UK Limited, Lands’ End Way, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6US.
11. Personal details in association with this free prize draw will not be passed on to any third parties.
12. Lands’ End UK Limited is responsible for the funding, promotion and publication of the draw.
13. The free prize draw will be governed by English law.