£12.00 - £35.00
- Kids' shoes for every kind of adventure
- Breathable suede and mesh uppers
- Toe bumper helps prevent knocks
- No-tie bungee lacing system with cordlock
- Soft, padded collar for comfort
- Foam-cushioned footbed
- Chunky, hard-wearing rubber sole
- Stay-fresh antimicrobial finish
- Suede, textile and man-made uppers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good value for money
- Everyday Wear
Comments about Kids' Trekker Shoes:
Not worn yet but looks good.
- Shoe Sizing:
- Feels a little too big
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Hello, my son is UK size 2.5. Do these shoes come out big or small? That is, should we buy a UK size 2 or a UK size 3?Asked on 8/22/2016 by Sal from United Kingdom
Q:When can you make them in larger sizes so adults can buy them? They are brilliant!Asked on 7/3/2016 by Francis from UK
Q:Is it possible to machine wash these on a gentle cycle? My son has just come back from camping in his and they have been fab but need a clean.Asked on 5/26/2016 by Mccaww from Norfolk, U.K.
Q:My daughter has wide feet (G-H), I was wondering if these trainers were a standard fit, or if it accommodates wider feet.
ThanksAsked on 4/22/2016 by claire