Approx. length in Regular size M: 69.5cm/27½ins
- Fleece jacket with stretch for comfort
- Soft 'high pile' fabric traps more warmth
- Stretch side panels for ease of movement
- Zip front with cosy stand-up collar
- Three vertical zip pockets - two at the hip, one at the chest
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARM: Designed for moderate winter temperatures when worn with a typical winter wardrobe (tested down to -12°C)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Men's High Pile Fleece Jacket:
The phote did not represent what I thought I was getting. The shaggy pile on the fleece made me look silly. No way would I wear it. To me the combnination of the deep pile and srtretchy side panels didn't look at all good, even though it was a good fit.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How long in size XL tall ?Asked on 11/8/2015 by Brian from Kent
A:The XL size in tall measures 30⅜ inches in length.Answered on 11/9/2015 by Claire from Lands' End
Q:how long is jacketAsked on 11/8/2015 by brian from kent
A:Hi, and thanks for your enquiry. Although the length of our Fleece Jacket will vary depending on the size required, as a guide our 'L' (42-44" chest) measures 28 1/8" from the base of the collar, centre-back. I hope this helps. However, should you require any further assistance, please call us on 0800 202 106.Answered on 11/8/2015 by Rachael from Lands' End