£120.00 to £130.00
Squall® System compatible
This down jacket is one of four inner layers that can be zipped into our Squall® System Waterproof Jacket, adding a layer of lightweight, 800-fill power down warmth to its fully watertight protection.
- Sleek, lightweight down jacket
- Water-resistant ripstop shell
- 800-fill power down insulation provides outstanding warmth for its weight
- HyperDRY down is highly water resistant, drying fast to maintain optimum insulation; it's also allergen-free
- Zip-fastening pockets at chest/hip; vertical pocket inside placket
- Packs into its own chest pocket for convenience
- Bungee-adjustable hem
- 100% polyester shell/lining; 90% down/10% feather insulation
- Machine wash (tumble dry with clean tennis balls)
- Lengths in size M: Regular 66cm/26ins, Tall 69.5cm/27½ins
- Temperature rating: WARMER Learn more
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Retains Shape
- Well Made
- Casual Wear
- Wear To Work
I bought this as part of the squall system. It hasn't been cold enough to wear 2 together but I have worn the down jacket every day, at work and when out and about. It's light weight and warm, the deep sea colour is very smart with a light blue lining makes it stand out. The finishing touches on the zippers and overall quality of the jacket makes it well worth the money. I love this jacket and also bought the gillet in black to go with a lava coat. I'll never need to buy another autumn/winter coat again.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Style Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this jacket material breathable.Asked on 10/13/2017 by Steve from Shrewsbury
Q:how do you pack it into its own pocket? no instructions provided and not entirely obvious!Asked on 10/10/2017 by Zeki from Kent