£70.00 - £90.00
- Your essential transitional rain jacket
- Waterproof, windproof bonded shell is light yet strong
- Fully sealed seams lock out rain
- Packs into its own pocket (wearer's right side)
- Bungee-adjustable hood and hem
- Zip front with double storm flap, soft tricot chin guard
- Vertical chest pocket with watertight zip closure
- Zip-fastening side pockets with storm flaps
- Articulated sleeves for ease of movement
- Laser-cut underarm vents
- Rip-grip adjustable cuffs
- Dropped back hem for extra coverage
- Bonded shell: 100% ripstop polyester face backed with 100% nylon (unlined)
- Machine wash
- 76cm/30ins long (centre-back) in Regular size M
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cut
- Bad Weather
- Daily Use
- Going Out
Comments about Men's Waterproof Jacket:
I ordered this coat for my Husband,hoping it would keep him dry in the rain. The colour was good as was the fit, however the lining was like some sort of rubber which my Husband said it was very cold and very uncomfortable,infact a very cheap uncomfortable lining. We thought this coat would have a mesh lining like all your other waterproof ,this is a good coat ruined by a horrible cheap lining which is a shames a different lining would have a world of difference ,what a shame to ruin a good coat with very poor lining. so yet another return.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does the hood pack neatly into the collar? I do not use a Hood.Asked on 3/30/2018 by Geoffrey from Amersham, HP7 0HP UK
Q:Please show me how it packs/looks when packed into pocket.Asked on 2/25/2018 by Jackie from Brighton UK
A:Thank you for your enquiry.
Unfortunately we have no pictures anywhere to show of the coat packed into the pocket.
This packs into the side left hand pocket ( when laid down in front of you) – the pocket needs to be turned inside out and the jacket can be "pushed / stuffed" in
Q:What is the weight in grams of this jacket?Asked on 10/7/2017 by Denis from uk
Q:Is the hood either removable or can it be tucked into a pocket in the collar?Asked on 3/21/2017 by Michael from Somerset
Q:Please could you tell me which coat I should choose to fit my sleeve length? There appear to be no specifications about sleeve length on the site.
My sleeve length is 20.5 inches (from under arm) or 35 inches (from centre back to cuff).Asked on 3/21/2017 by John O'Groats from Scotland, UK