Along with an easy-iron finish that keeps the shirt looking just-pressed all day, we've built in a couple of additional features to make our formal shirts stand apart. First, wicking - the fabric moves moisture away to increase your comfort on warmer days. Then stain release, to enhance the fabric's low maintenance credentials and keep the shirt looking new for longer.
- The Pinpoint: our classic men's formal shirt
- Made with Supima, America's finest cotton for exceptional smoothness
- Easy-iron and stain-release finishes
- Classic straight collar with removable stays
- Mitred four-piece, split back yoke; rear knife pleats
- Fine single-needle seams resist puckering
- Sold in exact collar sizes and sleeve lengths for a perfect fit
- Tailored fit: cut closer to the body; modern attitude
- 100% Supima cotton; machine wash, tumble dry
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High Quality
- Formal Occasions
- Going Out
Comments about Men's Patterned Easy-iron Straight Collar Pinpoint Shirt:
My husband has bought 4 shirts for work, he is slim with long arms and these shirts are just perfect. It is great for him to buy a quality shirt that looks good.
- Neck Size:
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Cuffs, are they button/cuff link please?Asked on 2/22/2016 by P and J from Somerset, UK
A:The cuffs on this shirt are fastened with a button.Answered on 2/22/2016 by Claire from Lands' End
Q:is this lite weight materialAsked on 1/8/2016 by JB from UK
A:The fabric weighs 4.25 oz. per sq./yd.Answered on 1/11/2016 by Claire from Lands' End
Q:Does this shirt have a breast pocket? Or is it an extra?Asked on 11/15/2014 by None from UK
A:This shirt does come with a left chest pocket.Answered on 11/18/2014 by Sarah from Lands' End
Q:What is the second number in the sizing, i.e. the "34" in "16.5/34"?Asked on 4/12/2014 by Andrew Rogers
A:The second part of the size is the sleeve length of the shirt.Answered on 4/13/2014 by Claire from Lands' End