Approx. length in Regular size M: 94cm/37 ins
- Water-resistant quilted shell
- Ultra lightweight 100-gram PrimaLoft® insulation
- Detachable hood
- Concealed button-fastening front
- Welted slip pockets
- Two generous button-through interior pockets
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMER: Designed for colder temperatures, harsher weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe (tested down to -21°C)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well Made
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Casual Wear
Comments about Men's Quilted Commuter Coat:
The coat is not thick and bulky so was worried it wouldn't keep the cold out. My husband has worn it in the cold wind without a sweater underneath and has declared that it's up to it's job.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can You add the photos with anybody wearing this coat? Because its very difficult to imagine how it looks when it's on? Thank You.Asked on 10/29/2014 by Tatiana from Belarus
A:Unfortunately no further images are available.Answered on 10/30/2014 by Claire from Lands' End