- The down coat that's as warm as it is waterproof
- Toasty 600-fill power down insulation
- Waterproof, downproof breathable shell
- Sealed seams make the coat completely weatherproof
- Adjustable, insulated hood zips off if not needed; faux fur trim is detachable
- Collar has a soft, warm fleece lining
- Two-way zip front with snap-fastening storm flap for added protection
- Rip-grip adjustable cuffs; chunky rib-knit inner cuffs seal out the cold
- Bungee-adjustable waist and hem keep warmth in
- Roomy zip-fastening chest pockets
- Flapped hip pockets with fleece-lined side slots
- Three interior pockets
- 100% nylon shell/lining; 86% acrylic/14% polyester trim (faux fur); 80% down/20% feather insulation
- Machine wash (remove faux fur trim)
- 86.5cm/34ins long in Regular size M
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMEST: Designed to take on the worst of the winter weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Lots of Pockets
- Wind Resistant
Comments about Men's Regular Expedition Down Parka:
This is a fantastic coat for anyone who has to go outside in the freezing cold and/or horizontal rain... so that would be anyone in winter. Pockets are fab for carrying large gloves/ water bottle/ dog lead and keys etc. The bottom isn't tight and has a double ended zip so whatever your stride you can walk unimpeaded.
A really good winter coat!
- Feels true to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:what is the length of this jacket ?Asked on 12/29/2016 by none from driffield uk