- Our classic Squall® jacket with sherpa fleece lining in the body and collar
- Durable shell made from waterproof, windproof fabric
- Insulated sleeves
- Zip front with full interior storm guard
- Secure zip-fastening pockets
- 100% nylon shell; fleece lining 75% polyester/21% cotton/4% other fibres; sleeve lining 100% nylon; rib cuffs/hem 80% acrylic/15% polyester/5% elastane; insulation 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- 69.5cm/27½ins long in Regular size M
- Temperature rating: WARMER Learn more
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Fit
- Casual Wear
- Night Out
- Wear To Work
Bought as a present - normally would buy Medium, but this had to be returned as sleeves too short and too tight overall. So we ordered another Medium and - just in case, a Large! Well second one was slightly bigger, but sleeves still too short! So we settled for the large, sleeves perfect and whilst a little large in the body it allows for a thick sweater underneath.
Bit disappointed as we normally don't even have to consider sizes, we just get medium. So the present turned out to be a long winded affair before he could wear it. Plus the aggro of re-ordering and returning.
I have noticed that lately some items are, in fact, now very different sizing wise. Which is disappointing as we have bought from Lands End for years and love the clothing. But often now means we have to order two sizes and then of course need to do returns.
- Feels too small
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven