Along with an easy-iron finish that keeps the shirt looking just-pressed all day, we've built in a couple of additional features to make our formal shirts stand apart. First, wicking - the fabric moves moisture away to increase your comfort on warmer days. Then stain release, to enhance the fabric's low maintenance credentials and keep the shirt looking new for longer.
- The Pinpoint: our classic men's formal shirt
- Made with Supima®, America's finest cotton for exceptional smoothness
- Easy-iron and stain-release finishes
- Classic straight collar with removable stays
- Mitred four-piece, split back yoke; rear knife pleats
- Fine single-needle seams resist puckering
- Sold in exact collar sizes and sleeve lengths for a perfect fit
- Slim fit: our slimmest shirt, cut closer at chest and waist
- 100% Supima cotton; machine wash, tumble dry
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Shape
- Washes Well
- Well Made
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Special Occasions
- Wear To Work
Comments about Men's Slim Fit Easy-iron Straight Collar Pinpoint Shirt:
Good value. Lovely cotton. Great colours.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I cannot understand your measurements/size system. My son's chest measures 42". Which of your measurements should I chose for his shirt?Asked on 12/1/2015 by Mrs. M. Chalmers from United Kingdom
A:Thank you for your enquiry.
Please be advised that the first measurement is the collar size and the second is the sleeve length, the garment chest measurement on the 15 inch collar is 42 inches and the 15 ½ inch collar is 44 inches.Answered on 12/2/2015 by Angelina from Lands End