- Shipyard-tough, pure cotton chambray shirt
- Triple-needle stitching reinforces seams
- Spread collar; button-fastening chest pockets
- Sleeves feature a double-fabric elbow-to-wrist 'patch'
- Slim Fit: our slimmest shirt, cut closer at chest and waist
- 75cm/29½ins long in Regular size M
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Washes Well
- Well Made
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Casual Wear
Comments about Men's Slim Fit Shipyard Chambray Shirt:
I bought a slim fit by mistake; but it still fits albeit snuggly! It has atttracted several positive comments in a very short time.
- Feels true to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What style is the back of the shirt, is it box pleat, twin darts or straight. I think it would be good if you showed the back of the shirts as well as the front.Asked on 6/21/2016 by Richard