- A classic, versatile overcoat
- Premium cloth from the Carpini mill in Italy
- Smooth, supple wool blend
- Lined in silky Bemberg® twill
- Three-button closure
- Revere collar; adjustable cuff tabs
- Welted chest pocket; flapped hip pockets
- Four internal pockets
- Single back vent
- Designed to fit over a jacket or blazer
- 72% wool/25% nylon; 3% other fibres; 100% viscose body lining; 100% polyester Aerocool sleeve lining
- Dry clean
- 100.5cm/39½ins long in Regular size M
- Fit advice: this style comes up a little small; please order a size larger than usual
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well Made
- Casual Wear
- Special Occasions
- Wear To Work
Comments about Men's Wool Blend Overcoat:
Bought this coat for my husband and he is very pleased with it. He's tall but the fit was fine with good sleeve length. The quality is very nice too, a classy coat.
- Feels true to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How long are the sleeves for size S please?Asked on 1/22/2018 by John from undisclosed
Q:Do you ever sell this coat in XXL?Asked on 11/13/2017 by John from Cornwall (Near Lands End!)
I have a question about the above coat. When measuring my husband he is a 40 chest, does the dimensions of the coat take into account he may be wearing a jacket underneath or do I need to size up to a 42-44.
LindseyAsked on 11/28/2016 by Lindsey from Bristol, uk
A:Thank you for your enquiry.
Please be advised that this garment is designed to be worn over a jacket or a blazer.
Our medium size is to fit a chest of 38-40 inches and the garment chest measurement is 43 ½ Inches. For the Large size, this will be to fit chest of 42-44 Inches and the garment chest measurement is 47 ½ Inches.
Q:Can you please tell me the sleeve length on the XL size of this coat?Asked on 10/14/2016 by Tribble from Edinburgh