- Strong, durable, reinforced seams and abrasion-resistant polyester makes these bags super-tough
- Adjustable sternum strap keeps shoulder straps in the perfect position for comfort
- Angled front zip gives a wider opening
- Sturdy-yet-soft grab handle is kind to little hands
- Adjustable lash strap gives extra carrying capacity
- There's a handy loop for clipping on a lunch pack, saving room inside
- Light up the night! Bottom strap lets them clip a bike light for maximum visibility in low light conditions
- Reflective trim also helps keep kids visible
- Medium sized classmate backpack comes with pockets-a-plenty and mesh side bottle pockets
- Item shown with optional monogram/embroidered motifs and is for illustration only
- Order monogramming above; for embroidery options, please click here and call 0800 376 7974 to order.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Neat Features
Comments about Plain ClassMate® Medium Backpack:
This is my daughter's second rucksack from Lands End. Sadly there were not any patterned ones in stock but this one is just as good as last model. Her first one lasted her three and a half years, taking it to school every day and also using for the odd weekend or overnight stay away. It was eventually one of the the zips which failed on us after a long period of use.
It may be a little more expensive than some you see in the shops but the quality is exceptional. Double zips are hard wearing as is the material. Excellent key ring and small pocket. Useful material divider inside to separate the books from, for example, her packed lunch!
My only little gripe is that the monogrammed initials which we paid a little extra for, were in a very pale colour and could have been much brighter.
- Primary use: