- Tankini top with square neckline provides flattering coverage
- Supportive underwired bra with removable pads
- Adjustable straps customise the fit
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection
- Mix tops and bottoms to create your own look
- 80% nylon/20% elastane, hand wash
- Read more about our swimwear's UPF protection here
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good fabric
- Good quality
- Poor Fit
- At the beach
- Casual Swimming
Comments about Women's Beach Living Squareneck Nautical Stripe Tankini Top:
I am a regular UK size 10 and ordered this top in the same size. The bust fitted ok, though it's very low cut and revealed more cleavage than ideal, but beneath the bust the top was loose and flared out in an unflattering way. It looks tight on the slim model so I suspect sneaky bulldog clips were used to show a bodycon fit? Quality is good but it has to be returned.
Service and delivery comments:
Prompt delivery and products in good shape.
- Feels too big
- Feels true to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:just checking that the stripes are navy blue and can you tell me which bikini bottoms match. Many thanks.Asked on 8/8/2017 by milly from undisclosed