£130.00 to £135.00
- As seen in Woman & Home Magazine
- Slender swimsuit makes you look (and feel) slimmer
- Substantial stretch fabric gives all-over support and control
- Flattering ruched overlay
- Underwired bra with padding
- Scoop back with crossed straps for extra support
- Lycra® Xtra Life elastane fibres offer more resistance to chlorine
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection
- 50% nylon/50% Xtra Life Lycra®, hand wash
- Read more about our swimwear's UPF protection here
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well Made
Comments about Women's Carmela Slender Swimsuit:
Haven't got it wet yet, but it looks well made so I'm not expecting any issues there. The design is lovely - a bit more stylishly cutaway in the leg than some LE cozzies, which can look a bit dated. Also the back is something different, very eye catching.
The pattern is very on trend (not always a strong point with LE).
I usually need a long fitting as I'm very tall, but this one is fine, doesn't tug at all. The only downside is the limited support does flatten the chest a bit, but I don't want a fully operational bra in my cozzie, so I'm happy to accept that.
Comfort wise it's not bad at all, the good "build quality" is making me look slimmer.
It's not cheap, but I'm happy to pay for quality.
- Feels true to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Why doesn't this swimsuit come in cup sizes like the plain one does? I see it does on the US web site is there any chance that might happen for us in uk?
I love the black one but the other colours are not for me.
Thank you, Liz StevensonAsked on 7/1/2018 by Liz from St Leonards on Sea
A:Hello, and I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with the range of sizes available. We do not currently have any plans to introduce these swimsuits in different cup sizes for the UK, but I will certainly pass your request on to our Market Research team.