Long on coverage without the bulk
- 600-fill power insulation provides superior warmth without bulk
- Water-repellent shell sheds rain, sleet and snow
- Insulated, adjustable hood is easily removable
- Fully adjustable waist to customise the fit
- Two front pockets that zip up for secure storage
- Concealed zip closure with poppered storm flap
- Handy two-way zip allows venting, moving room
- Extra interior zip pocket
- Decorative half-belt in back
With this much coverage, you'd expect this coat to be warm and you'd be right; it's incredibly warm, in fact protecting you from temperatures as as low as -40º. What will surprise you though is how light it feels. The 600-fill power insulation we use is, ounce-for-ounce, one of the warmest, so we can use less of it and keep a more flattering silhouette. The result is greater comfort and freedom to move without being weighed down. Soft fleece inside the collar, cuffs and pockets provides an extra touch of cosy and there are extra style details such as a two way zip front, zip up pockets inside and out and a detachable, insulated hood giving you flexibility of style. Like all of our down coats for women, this style is slightly fitted, with princess seams for a more feminine shape and finished with a drawcord waist, adjustable tabs on the cuffs and a faux half belt to give shape to the back. 100% polyester. Machine wash.
Approx. garment length:
Regular size M: 111.5cm/44"