Was £125.00 Now £87.00
So warm, so versatile!
This might just be our most versatile women's jacket yet. Wear it as a lightweight (yet extremely warm) jacket on cooler days. Then on warmer days, zip the sleeves off and use as a gilet layered over your favourite sweater. The insulated hood is removable when not needed, or you just want to change the look. The clever pockets have dual entry, meaning you have plenty of room to store your essentials in the main part, then you can just slide your hands into the sides to keep them warm - genius!
- Down-filled, water-repellent jacket with removable sleeves
- 700-fill power HyperDry down is also water-repellent
- Insulated, removable hood has bungee adjustments
- Stand collar is insulated
- Two large front popper-flap patch pockets with side entry hand warmers
- Plaid patterned lining to body and hood
- Slightly longer at the back for greater coverage
- 56% polyester/44% nylon shell; 100% polyester lining; 90% down/10% feather insulation
- Machine wash; tumble dry low with clean tennis balls
- 69.5cm/27½ins long in Regular size M; 66cm/26ins in Petite size M
- Temp rating: WARMER Learn more