- Lightweight winter shoes with cosy fleece lining
- 200-gram Thermolite® insulation holds in heat
- Updated quilted polyester upper with suede trim and collar
- Foam-cushioned footbed with fleece covering
- Zip fastening with gusset for added protection
- Rugged rubber sole has treads for traction
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Heel Height
- Good value for money
- Everyday Wear
- Going Out
Comments about Women's Everyday Zip-front Shoes:
Easily slipped on to take the dog out first thing in the morning. Very comfortable.
- Shoe Sizing:
- It's just right! / Feels great!
- Shoe Width:
- True to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:If buying casual trainers I buy a 6 and half to give me room for socks , would a 6 be a true size 4 ? or are these shoes on the narrow side? when I have bought your mules or glide sandals I buy a UK size 4, I want to buy a pair of these zip front shoes but don,t wish to be sending them back if they fit wrong, can you help please
Regards ---Irene SimpsonAsked on 9/1/2016 by Mrs Irene Simpson from Isle of Man UK
Q:Is wide fit equivalent to a E fit in U.K. widths?Asked on 8/8/2016 by suecat from Staffordshire