- Cosy-soft fleece slippers for women
- Thick foam cushioned footbed with berber fleece covering
- Lightweight, flexible rubber sole
- Polyester fleece upper with microsuede trim
- Personalisation: if you'd like to add up to 3 embroidered initials, please call us on 0800 376 7974. Single initials can be added when you place your order online
- Gift boxing service: for £5 extra, we'll send slippers out in a beautiful gift box, complete with tissue, ribbon and a gift card. When ordering online, select 'Gift box for £5' on the 'Delivery' page
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Washes Well
- Well Made
- Casual Wear
Yes, the slippers do tend to become misshapen somewhat, but not to the extent of not being able to wear them again and again. Very comfortable and warm. I throw mine on the washer when they become soiled. I would recommend.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Bad Design
- they turn sideways as you walk. uncomfortable
I'm very disappointed with these. They slip sideways when you walk and i keep having to turn them back to upright. wouldn't recommend
- Feels too large
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What size fleece slippers should I order if I'm size six and a half? I realise the lining will flatten down and make more room but I'm concerned about the length. ThanksAsked on 11/29/2017 by Heather from Orkney