Was £50.00 to £60.00
Now£35.00 to £45.00
Our best just got better
Down is the best insulator, which is why we use it in our coats, jackets and gilets. But one downside has always been its aversion to water - until now. This latest technology HyperDRY down is treated so even if it gets wet, it still insulates just as well as when it's dry. So these gilets have all the same great features as before, with the added benefit of standing up to the wet stuff. Another update is the quilt lines, which are designed to flatter. 600-fill power insulation provides plenty of warming power yet weighs next to nothing for a bulk-free fit - it really is the most versatile layering piece you'll ever own. Pair it with a t-shirt when a warm day turns chilly, slip it over a sweater for autumn walks or under a jacket for extra warmth when temperatures really drop. No matter how you wear it, this Hydrophobic Down Gilet brings fashion to functionality!
- Latest technology down insulates even when wet
- Updated quilting has slimming effect
- Sleek water-repellent shell
- Warm 600-fill power down insulation
- Feminine shaping through the waist
- Front zips to top of cosy stand collar
- Two popper-fastening welt pockets
- Slightly dipped back hem for extra coverage
- 64.5cm/25½˝ in Regular US size M
- 55% nylon/45% polyester shell. 100% polyester lining. 80% down/20% feather insulation.
- Machine wash
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARM: Designed for moderate winter temperatures (tested in temps as low as -15°)