Two fabrics come together beautifully
It's monochrome, but emphatically not monotexture. And therein lies the beauty of this dress. The bodice is made of flexible, comfortable ponte jersey, while the skirt is made of a luxurious blend of wool and cashmere. Unexpected, but wonderfully so.
- Duo fabric dress
- Soft, stretch ponte jersey bodice, wool/cashmere skirt
- Distinctive, shaped empire waist
- Darts give it a feminine shape front and back
- Elbow-length sleeves
- Exposed silver-coloured back zip
- Lined through the skirt only
- Side pockets
- Bodice: 67% viscose/28% nylon/5% elastane
- Skirt: 90% wool/10% cashmere
- Dry clean
- Above-knee length: approximately 96.5cm/38ins from shoulder to hem.