£115.00 to £125.00
- Lightweight yet incredibly warm down-filled women's jacket
- New updates include boning at the back for shape
- Water-repellent shell
- Latest technology HyperDRY down is water-repellent
- 700 fill power is so warm yet lightweight
- Down filled collar
- Flattering quilt pattern and seams
- Stand collar zips right up for extra warmth
- Two outer zip pockets and one interior welt pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- 56% polyester/44% nylon shell; 100% polyester lining; 90% down/10% feather insulation
- Machine wash; tumble dry with clean tennis ball
- 64.5cm/25½ins long in Regular US size 10; 61cm/24ins long in Petite size US 10; 71cm/28ins long in Plus US size 22W
- Temp rating: WARMER Learn more
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Casual Wear
This is a very nice jacket - it is nicely waisted and therefore flattering with a nice high colour. I have the cobalt which is a good colour. I am a size 14 and bought a 14 and it is true to size. It is very expensive but I bought with 25% off when the offer was on. Shame there is no detachable hood.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Style Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:The jacket is water repellent , I am assuming it has a concealed hood to keep my hair dry but I can`t see one, Is this the case?Asked on 9/13/2017 by rain hater from Manchester
Q:Is the material metallic?Asked on 9/1/2017 by Geraldine from North Yorkshire
Is this down jacket packable?Asked on 8/28/2017 by Bert's mum from Cheshire UK
Q:Re: Women's light weight down jacket
- would this jacket pack down well in a suitcase or is it quite bulky?
We are off to Australia next year in 'their' autumn seasonAsked on 8/27/2017 by Liz from Oxfordshire