- Soft, light cotton blend tunic
- Yarn-dyed stripes are perfectly matched
- Three-quarter length sleeves
- Flattering longer length adds a casual feel
- Fully fashioned for a natural fit
- Rib-knit neckline, cuffs and hem
- 75cm/29½ins in size M
- 60% cotton/40% acrylic. Machine wash, dry flat
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good colour
- Good quality
- Good value for money
- Good yarn
- Casual wear
Comments about Women's Lofty Cotton Striped Crew Neck Tunic:
I generally like stripes, they look striking, usually flatter my figure, and nowadays they are also in fashion.
Black and white combination is one of my very favourite. Thus I found all of the above in one sweater.
I use it for casual wear, and since it is very comfortable and on the warm side. Thus I enjoy wearing it in Scotland, where weather is often cool in summer. Good quality, flattering -- what could be better? Yet it feels a bit too large. I was tempted to send it back for exchange, yet decided against it, since oversized clothes are trendy right now. I could certainly recommend it to a tall and slender friend.
On the whole I am very happy with the purchase (especially for sale price)
- Feels too large
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length