- Our best-ever shoes for water sports and beyond
- Lightweight, agile design features fine micromesh panels to keep grit and sand at bay
- Polyester mesh/faux nubuck uppers are quick to dry
- Removable, foam-cushioned insole with drain holes
- Self-draining perforated rubber sole
- Soft trims and seams prevent chafing when barefoot
- Adjustable rip-grip strap is easy and secure
- Antimicrobial finish helps them stay fresher for longer
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Women's Mary Jane Water Shoes:
Bought for a holiday split between canoeing for several days, but also a few days of city sightseeing. Really comfortable, so think they will work for both options.
- Shoe Sizing:
- It's just right! / Feels great!
- Shoe Width:
- True to size
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:is this suitable for kayakingAsked on 7/9/2016 by neurovet from sm2