£145.00 to £165.00
- Waterproof rain coat
- Button-out quilted liner
- Self-fabric belt with belt loops
- Attached hood
- Side entry popper pockets
- Adjustable tab cuffs
- Zip front with popper storm flap over
- Inverted back pleat for ease of movement
- 100% polyester, machine wash
- 85cm/33½ins long in Regular size M; 80cm/31½ins long in Petite size M; 90cm/35½ins long in Plus size 2X
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Well Made
- Casual Wear
- Wear To Work
A really nice simple stylish design - that is comfortable to wear as well
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Style Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is the hood detachable?Asked on 4/11/2018 by Linda from Lincolnshire
Q:Is there a way of tightening the hood to fit, or is it just loosely fitted? I need it not to blow back in the wind when I,m cycling. Also, does the coat work equally well without the belt thing?Asked on 4/10/2018 by Helena from Oxford
Q:Hello, is the zipper a '2 way' / double one please, or just a 'normal' one?
Thank you.Asked on 2/25/2018 by RR from London, England.