- Silky cotton poplin tuxedo shirt
- Tux-inspired styling includes a ruffled front with pleats
- 6-button placket with grosgrain ribbon under-placket
- Double button cuffs
- Gently curved hem
- Hint of stretch for ease of fit
- 97% cotton/3% elastane, machine wash delicates
- 72cm/28½ins long in Reg. size 10
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Fit
- Poor Quality
I thought this blouse would be perfect for those of us who like to dress up from time to time but prefer trousers to dresses and don't want to look like the fairy on top of the Christmas tree...
Unfortunately, the fabric is disappointing. It feels cheap, is creased (I did try ironing it!) and looks a little used and grubby - not the crisp, white finish I was looking for.
Why didn't you make this out of the lovely supima cotton you use for other blouses and tunics? Oh, and add an inch or two to the length?
- Feels too small
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven