£80.00 to £100.00
- Sleek, lightweight quilted jacket
- 80-gram PrimaLoft® insulation rivals down for warmth
- Water-repellent finish: water beads up, rolls off
- Popper storm flap over a zip front
- Popper patch pockets
- Feature side vents and adjustable popper tabs at waist
- Cord-lined collar
- Contrast binding to hem, cuffs and placket
- Handily packs into its own pocket for easy travel
- 100% polyester shell/lining/insulation; 100% cotton collar lining, machine wash
- 67.5cm/26½ins long in Regular size M; 63.5cm/25ins in Petite size M; 71cm/28ins in Tall size M; 72cm/28½ins long in Plus size 2X
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Casual Wear
- Great for travellng
- Wear To Work
I love this light weight jacket. It is just what I need for travelling and it fits into a small pouch.. great design and great colour .
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
Longing for a packable jacket for Spring that will look nice with jeans or a summery dress. A dark brown collar on a blue coat ruins it - far too heavy a look for Spring. Not at all obvious in catalogue - glad I rang to check. Another Lands End sale lost because of horrible colour combo.
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What colour is the collar lining on the French violet jacket?Asked on 3/6/2018 by don't have one from UK