Was £190.00 to £210.00
Now £120.00 to £145.00
- Parka-style coat with lightweight PrimaLoft® insulation
- Water-repellent finish: water beads up, rolls off
- Faux fur lined hood is adjustable but not removable
- Generous front patch pockets
- Dipped back hem for extra coverage
- Inner rib knit cuffs
- Zip front with small zip chest pocket
- Zip back vent
- 100% polyester shell and lining
- Machine wash
- 85cm/33½ins in Regular size M; 80cm/31½ins in Petite size M; 91.5cm/36ins in Tall size M; 89cm/35ins in Plus size 2X
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Retains Shape
- Smart, comfortable, warm
- Well Made
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Casual Wear
- Wear To Work
Lovely smart, comfortable, warm coat. The zip hood is clever - open it makes a lovely collar, zipped up, it's a cosy hood that doesn't fall off in the wind. It's a bit like being wrapped in a duvet!
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the length of this coat in a Petite M and what does it weight? I am 153cm (5.1") just trying to understand where it would sit till.Asked on 4/18/2018 by RJ from Middlesex
Q:What level of warmth is this coat categorised as? Is it warmer and warmest and what temperature has it been tested to? I noticed that it is not mentioned in the description like your other coats.Asked on 12/13/2017 by Lins from London
Q:Is this the warmest coat you sell?
How heavy is the coat?
Can the coat be easily packed for transport?Asked on 11/10/2017 by Rosie from Birmingham
A:Hello, and thank you for your enquiry. The warmest coats we offer are our down-filled coats (for example, the Casual Down Long Coat, style #487010), and this particular coat would be slightly less insulated than those. The weight of the coat in a Regular size M would be approx. 1250g. The insulation of the coat would allow for the coat to be compacted easily for transport.