- Waterproof coat with sealed seam construction
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Quilted button-out liner adds extra warmth when needed
- Popper front fastening has inner storm flap
- Detachable hood with bungee adjustment
- Inseam welt pockets with secure popper fastenings
- One inside vertical pocket
- Princess seams and back inset waistband add shape at waist
- Adjustable popper tabs on cuffs
- Fully lined
- 100% polyester shell / lining / insulation (liner), machine wash
- 95cm/37½ins long in Reg. size M; 89cm/35ins long in Petite size M; 100.5cm/39½ins long in Plus size M
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Well Made
- Wear For Any Occassion
Comments about Women's Print Coastal Rain Coat:
Unfortunately too tight to wear over more than a Tee shirt and the next size not available.
- Feels too small
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Will you be producing this coat in a petite fitting? If so, I would be very interested in buying one.
Sian MexsomAsked on 2/11/2016 by Daffodil from London, UK
A:Thank you for your enquiry
At the moment there are no plans to do this style in petite. We do have a Coastal Rain Parka in petite which is in a print that you may like
http://www.landsend.co.uk/Womens_Print_Coastal_Rain_Parka/pp/P_32890.htmlAnswered on 2/11/2016 by Jane from Lands End
Q:Does this item come in petite size 12Asked on 1/31/2016 by Frankie from UK
A:Thank you for your enquiry.
We only have this particular item in a Regular size .. We do have some other rain coats which we offer in a petite, but not this particular style.Answered on 2/1/2016 by Jane from Lands End
Q:Is this coat washable?Asked on 1/23/2016 by Jellyma
A:Yes, this item is machine washable. The washing instructions are included on the label.Answered on 1/24/2016 by Michael from Lands End