- Flattering square neck tankini top
- Supportive underwire bra with removable soft cups
- Adjustable straps customise the fit
- Mix tops and bottoms to suit your style
- 80% nylon/20% elastane. Hand wash.
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection
- Read more about our swimwear's UPF protection here
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Fit
Wow - the tropical design tankini is tight fitting!!! I am a size 14 and ordered the UK 14 but i reckon i need to go up to a size 18, as i suspect that even a 16 would probably be too tight. A great shame. Very frustrating how Lands End swimwear sell out so quickly so early in the year. I also loathe the way so many mix and match swim mini skirts and tankinis aren't even available in this country. Eg For months the red floral tankini has been advertised with the model wearing a perfect matching red swim mini skirt. Can you get it in the uk? No. So what is the point of selling a tankini which doesn't match with anything else? The same with the turquoise swim mini,
And the black... etc etc. Not available in the uk. Same old problem every year. Sort it out Lands End or lose the custom...
- Feels too small
- Comfort vs Style:
- Style Driven