- Holiday-perfect aqua shoes in a cute slip-on style
- Mesh/faux nappa uppers are quick to dry
- Self-draining perforated soles with dual density comfort
- Slip-on design with elastic gore for easy on/off
- Removable foam footbed with soft mesh covering
- Textile/man-made uppers; foam/rubber sole
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Women's Slip-on Water Shoes:
I haven't tried these in earnest yet, but they felt comfortable when trying them on. I bought a half size larger as recommended & although they feel a little narrow, the material will give.
- Shoe Sizing:
- Feels a little too small
- Shoe Width:
- Runs narrow
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are these narrow fit.
Would normally buy wide fit.
Is it better to go up a half size?Asked on 12/30/2016 by P
A:Hi, and thanks for your question. Although we're not aware of these shoes being a particularly narrow fit, they are a medium 'B' fit. As such, if you usually take a wide fit, you may wish to consider the half size bigger.
I hope this helps but for all further assistance, please call us on 0800 220 106.