£120.00 to£ 140.00
- Soft, smooth exterior, bonded with brushed fleece texture inside
- Water-repellent finish, rain beads up, rolls off
- Two way zip front with poppered storm flap keeps cold winds at bay, allows movement
- Inner drawstring waist adds shaping
- Dipped back hem for extra coverage
- Two popper-close welt pockets and an inside pocket
- Stand collar keeps chills off your neck
- Attached hood has bungee cinch
- Cuffs adjust with popper fastenings
- 86.5cm/34½ long in Regular size M
- 95% polyester/5% elastane shell; 100% polyester lining
- Machine wash
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARM: Designed for moderate winter temperatures when worn with a typical winter wardrobe (tested down to -12°C)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Wind Resistant
Comments about Women's Softshell Parka:
For casual wear, suitable for when it starts to rain when out and about with the hood on. Smart looking.
- Feels true to size
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I have recently slimmed down from a size 14-16 (UK) to 12-14. Now I don't know what size to buy! The 10-12 would probably be too small but the 14-16 too big. Advice on style and sizing please! Is it very roomy?Asked on 9/19/2016 by Catherine from London UK
A:If you were to order the UK 14-16 (US: M) the chest measurement on this item would be 43 and a half inches compared to 41 inches on the UK 10-12 (US: S). We do tend to be generous with our sizing as we're aware people may want to layer. If you require further information, you're more than welcome to give us a call.
Q:What is a bungee cinch? Is the hood removable?Asked on 9/18/2016 by Snook from London