Classic features with an updated look
Winter certainly brings out 'her' worst - cold, wind, rain, snow, sleet. And that's when it's time for our best the famous Squall. This year we've updated the look with classic duffle coat detailing. It does the family name proud. With the same waterproof, windproof, any-kind-of-weather proof features, it's guaranteed protection when winter comes full force. Comfort details include a fleece-lined hood, adjustable cuffs and long length. There are two front pockets with both a zip and popper to keep money, keys and phone safe. Plus there is an inside vertical pocket too. Antistatic fleece lining in the top half and hood resists shocks, lint and adds the cosiest feel. The bottom half is lined with quilted insulation for easy movement and warmth.
- Waterproof, windproof nylon shell is durable, breathable
- New duffle coat styling
- Sealed seams prevent rain, snow, sleet from getting in
- Soft ThermaCheck®-300 fleece lining in the top half and hood adds softness where it counts
- 150-gram insulation in the lower body and sleeves adds extra warmth
- Attached hood has adjustable drawcord
- Hidden, two-way zip closure with rip-grip storm flap and toggles
- Shaped for a more feminine, flattering fit
- Mid thigh length
- Shell/lower body lining 100% nylon; fleece/insulation 100% polyester. Machine wash.
- 86.5cm/34˝ long in size M
- TEMPERATURE RATING: WARMER: Designed for colder temperatures, harsher weather when worn with a typical winter wardrobe (tested down to -23°C)