- Warm, waterproof gloves for every winter pursuit
- Waterproof nylon shell with a waterproof insert keeps hands dry
- 150-gram insulation adds warmth
- 'EZ touch' fingertips on thumb and index finger let you use smartphones & tablets
- Zip pocket on back of glove
- Rip-grip strap at the wrist quickly cinches the fit
- Longer gauntlet style for more coverage with cinch closure at the cuff
- Articulated fingers and elastic inside the wrist lend flexibility
- Gripper palms provide traction
- 100% nylon shell; 100% polyester lining/insulation; polyurethane palm/trims.
- Machine wash.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor fit
- Poor value for money
- Too restricting and rigid
- Special occasions
Comments about Women's Squall® Gloves:
I have an old pair of your squall gloves and was wanting to replace them as they are a bit worn now. These ones are very disappointing in comparison. The fabric on the palms is far too rigid. The fingers are too tight for comfort.....I do have arthritis, but that's why I wanted the warm gloves and your old style were fine!
- Feels too small
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living