- Silky-soft Supima® cotton sweater
- Fine gauge knit is lightweight and drapes beautifully
- Pretty floral embroidery around the neckline
- Versatile three-quarter length sleeves
- Deep ribbed cuffs and hem
- Smooth crew neckline flatters your face
- 100% cotton body; embroidery: 90% acrylic/10% wool, machine wash
- 63.5cm/25ins long in Reg. size M; 61cm/24ins long in Petite size M; 69.5cm/27½ins long in Plus size 2X
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Retains Shape
- Well Made
- Casual Wear
- Wear To Work
Comments about Women's Embroidered Fine Gauge Supima Crew Neck Jumper:
I've been debating buying this jumper for ages and finally gave in. Its lovely and brightens up both trousers and skirts. Go on try it.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Style Driven
Do you have questions about this product?You may contact Customer Service or...
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Why does the sweater, in the main picture, show the sleeves reaching down almost to the bottom of the hem, whilst the optional views show them as 3 quarter sleeves. Also, in the main picture, the hem looks lower down on the model's body.Asked on 10/6/2017 by Maureen from Southend, Essex
A:Although the angle of the pictures is not always the same the jumper does come down to mid-hip on the model in all the pictures.
The three quarter sleeve is midway between the wrist and elbow and when the garment is laid flat the sleeves may look slightly longer.